Feel free to ask any questions below and i'll add them to the FAQ.
- What program did you use to create Kingdom Rush?
Kingdom Rush and all of our flashgames were developed with Adobe Flash and Flash Develop for most of the coding.
- Are you going to make a version of Kingdom Rush for phones and tablets?
Yes, we have already released a version for iPad devices and will be looking into taking to more platforms.
- Are you going to update Kingdom Rush with more content, stages, etc?
Yes we have plans to add more premium stages to Kingdom Rush.
- Are you going to make a sequel of Kingdom Rush?
Yes, we are already working on it.
- Is the sequel going to be an update for Kingdom Rush or an entirely new name like Kingdom Rush:Attack of zombies?
The sequel will be a stand alone game with a new name like for example KR:Attack of the Zombies but different.
- How will the sequel be called?
We haven't decided on a name yet, but it will not be called Kingdom Rush 2.
- Will the sequel be free to play?
Yes, you will be able to play it for free at ArmorGames.
- When will the sequel be released?
We don't have a specific date yet.
It is very easy to miscalculate how much time it can take us to do something and we HATE not keeping our word or creating false expectations.
- Will the sequel continue the story from KR?
Of course. It takes place some time after the events on KR.
- What will be new on the sequel?
There will be 4 new specialist towers, all new terrains and stages with all new enemies.
- Will there be a multiplayer mode?
No, there won't be any type of multiplayer mode. You will still be able to brag about your achievements and challenges.
- How is your progress going?
We can't tell what has been finished or not because we go back and forward every day and many features are totally re-built many times. We push ourselves as hard as we can to bring our games and updates as soon as possible. Bringing you real-time information about our progress will take us precious developing time.