2011 - 12 - 23
Change Log : v1.07
- **New** Added new stage "Ruins of Acaroth" for premium content.
- **New** Boss Gul'Thak.
- **New** "Ruins of Acaroth" stage achievements.
- **New** 4 forest terrain enemies.
- Fixed a typo on Sarelgaz's Lair map name.
- Corrected the description for allowed towers of the Dark Tower Iron challenge.
- Removed exclamation mark ("!") from the achievement titles because it was too similar to an "l".
- Added Julian Vos to the thank you credits for his invaluble support and help. (Julian you rock!).
- Added premium enemies to the encyclopedia.
- Fixed a bug that prevented non-premium players from getting the achievements Great, Iron and Heroic Defender
2011 - 10 - 10
Change Log : v1.06
- **New** Added new stage "Sarelgaz Lair" for premium content.
- **New** Boss Sarelgaz and minions.
- **New** Sarelgaz stage achievements.
- Fixed a typo on Sorcerer's description.
2011 - 9 - 13
Change Log : v1.054
- Fixed a bug that could corrupt your savegame if connection had been lost on save process. (Thanks Zoltan)
- Fixed a typo on the ending cinematic.
2011 - 8 - 24
Change Log : v1.053
- Fixed a bug that if you completed an Heroic/Iron challenge on Easy and then on Normal it would still show Completed Easy on the stage panel.
- Fixed a typo on the ending cinematic. (Thanks Mike).
- Killing JT now resets the cursor. (This prevents you from getting stuck with a Sunray crosshair).
- Changed the link of the Strategy Guide to aim at the official website.
- Adjusted Sunray tooltip text to explain how to cancel it.
2011 - 8 - 23
Change Log : v1.052
- Fixed a bug that if you completed a stage on Easy and then on Normal it would still show Completed Easy on the stage panel.
2011 - 8 - 22
Change Log : v1.051
- Fixed a bug on Achievements description that didn't showed the second line. (Thanks Jeremy)
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that sometimes showed an incorrect number of Iron/Heroic challenges completed when copying a local save to online save on the save slot description.
- Fixed a total of 14 varied typos. (Thanks Julian you rock!)
- Now it is possible to buy Premium Content from the main menu.
- Added Premium Content button on map screen for Local Save slots.
- Added help tooltips to explain Local and Online save slots.
2011 - 8 - 17
Change Log : v1.05
- **New** Armor Games Online Save system. Now it is possible to save progress online.
- **New** Premium Content Package with: Extra spell lightning, Extra stars, Extra cash on each mission, Additional reinforcement and Reinforcement costumes.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to earn the "Impatient" achievement when using the bottom menu "call wave" button.
- Fixed a text bug that corrupted the achievements descriptions when using Flash player version 10.3.183.5.
- Fixed a bug with Vez'nan hold spell that allowed the player to open the tower menu by mistake when trying to remove the hold by clicking.
- Fixed a minor bug with hot keys.
- Incremented Vez'nan life to make the Boss fight more challenging.
- Incremented Vez'nan's portal summon rate and ammount of towers holded on final boss fight..
- Changed Sunray hotkey to .
- Corrected a typo on Impatient achievement description. (Thanks Bart)
- Corrected a typo on Tesla tooltip. (Thanks Julian)
- Corrected a typo on Barbarian Mead Hall description card (Thanks Julian)
- Corrected a typo on Dwarven Artillery (Thanks Julian)
- Corrected a typo on Archer tower tooltip. (Thanks Julian the typo finder)
- Removed the exclamation mark from the achievement "Twin rivers Angler!" (Thanks Julian)
- Changed the title of the "Axe Rainer!" achievement to "Axe Rain!" (Thanks Bart)
- Added new encyclopedia button "Strategy Guide" with a temporal link to walkthrough videos on Armorgames.com.
2011 - 8 - 8
Change Log : v1.043
- Fixed a bug that crashed the game when the sound on the computer was disabled or when the user didn't have a sound card. (Thanks Timmy Chan).
- Fixed an encryption bug that crashed the game when played with Flashplayer version 10.1 Beta 0 and 1. (please update anyway) :D
- Corrected a typo on flavor text of Wrath of the Forest special.
2011 - 8 - 5
Change Log : v1.042
- Fixed minor bug on Flag Indicator not showing the proper flying wave icon at Stage 10 wave 16, Stage 11 on wave 14 and Stage 12 on wave 7. (Thanks Largenuz and Erdmann)
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to shoot the the sunray while on cooldown. (Thanks Largenuz)
2011 - 8 - 4
Change Log : v1.041
- Fixed a bug that rewarded money for polymorphing an enemy. (Thanks Kef)
- Corrected Iron mode rules description of Stage 11 not stating that Archers aren't allowed.
- Changed tooltip text on Global Upgrade limit for Iron and Heroic challenges.
- Optimized coding on the save system.
2011 - 8 - 2
Change Log : v1.04
- Fixed position of "New Power" sign over Rain of fire.
- Fixed a bug with "Beam Me Up Scotty" achievement not being saved.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug on Saved Slots menu.
- Fixed a bug on awarding Starry, Supermario and Superstar achievements.
- Fixed a bug with "Are you not entertainment" achievement. (Thanks to Largenuz)
- Fixed a bug with saved games, this bug may be the problem of some people loosing the progress.
- Fixed a bug with reinforcements portraits (Thanks to Largenuz)
- Fixed a bug with facebook/twitter extra star not being awarded.
- Tweaked stages 3,4 and 6 again to make them even easier.
- Added 7 new tips.
- On autopause, added a hint on how to disable it.
- Added a new Alert when shared objects are disabled.
- Cosmetic change on the way special modes rules are displayed.
2011 - 7 - 28
Change Log : v1.03
- Fixed a crash that happened when the player didnt have flash shared objects (cookies) enabled. Now it lets you play but it won't save progress. This was causing the game not to load for some users.
- Fixed a display bug with the bottom info when cancelling a special power.
- Fixed a display bug with the bottom info when when calling an early wave.
- Fixed a minor bug on Barbarians Hall description, one of the tower specials was listed as Bloodrage (an earlier alpha power) instead of Throwing Axes.
- Fixed sound scincronization on Vez'nan death.
- Decreased the ammount of gold rewarded by calling early waves.
- Stage 6 Campaign mode :
- > Dark Knights are presented earlier, so players can learn how to deal with them.
- > Tweaked several waves to help smooth the diffitulty curve. (it was too easy then too hard)
- > Increase Imperials Attack range area.
- Raised the cost of Industrialization and Field Logistics to 3 (was 2).
- Shamans got their magic resistance improved.
- Shamans got back their ability to heal themselves. (watchout!)
- Wizards Slow Curse upgrade got halved its duration.
- Added new strategy tip on stage 6.
- Now you enable/disable Auto Pause via the options menu.
- New coin sfx when being rewarded money for calling an early wave.
- Added completion status text on level select screen. Now players know in which difficulty they completed each stage.
- Game is no longer in beta as of version 1.03.
- Changed armor/magic resistance rating labels to : Low, Medium, High and Great.
- Adjusted enemy notification cards armor/magic resistance texts.
- Added 3 new Achivements : Great Defender, Heroic Defender, Iron Defender.
- Cosmetic adjustment on stages 3 and 6 background.
- Cosmetic adjustment on stage 1 windmills.
- Added animated boats to Stage 3
- Moved stage 6 tower positions a tiny bit. (They were off a few pixels)
2011 - 7 - 25
Change Log : v1.02b
- Fixed strange info bug with elf mercenaries.
- Now players can choose "Normal" or "Easy" difficulty on every stage.
- Lowered J.T health.
- Increased J.T wolf spawn rate a bit.
- Tweaked difficulty of stage 6 to make it less unfair.
- Lowered Juggernaut missile cooldown.
- Increased Juggernaut minion spawn cooldown.
- Now calling early waves also yields a Money Reward.
- Added "Reset Upgrades" button. Now upgrade points can be resetted and redistributed.
- Reduced voice volume of towers.
- Corrected the text on Reinforcement notification.
- Added pause hotkey [P].
- Added a new strategy tip on Stage 2.
- Changed special power hotkeys :
 Rain of Fire,
 Fire Sunray (Stage 9 only)
2011 - 7 - 22
Change Log : v1.01b
- Fixed flying identifier not showing on waves with flying enemies at stages 11 and 12.
- Fixed a Vez'nan taunt on stage 12.
- Adjusted difficulty of stages 3, 4, 5 and 6: They should be easier to complete.
- Lowered Juggernaut minion spawn rate.
- Changed reward system to be more forgiving: Now you will earn 1 star for completing the stage, another star for completing it with more than 5 lives and a 3rd star for completing it with 18 or more lives left.
- Enemies will reward money even if they reach the stage exit.
- Ogres cost is now 3 lives (was 5).
- Soldier Lvl1 attack damage increased to 1-3 (was 1-2).
- Increased life regeneration rate of : Sasquatch, Imperials and Elves.
- Map: New sign alerting players they can spend points on upgrades.
- Cosmetic change on Iron and Heroic challenge rules to highlight important info.