Who we are:
Ironhide Game Studio is an Uruguayan video game studio founded in 2010. We work developing games for mobile devices and PCs. In addition to the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, played by millions around the world, in 2017 we launched our second IP, Iron Marines.
Support throughout the accounting process and reporting, including: accruals, reconciliations, analysis, key controls, financial statements and company reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements, as well as in various reports on request
- Support in the management of Digital Stores, monitoring from billing to collection and generating the information needed to invoice and make the corresponding management reports.
- Support in the making of affidavits and tax declarations of the company in the countries where it applies.
- Assist in department-specific administrative and accounting tasks
- Support in vendor management
- Accountant or next graduate advanced student
- At least two years of experience in reports and accounting tasks of similar responsibility.
- Fluent in English/ advanced level (to be evaluated)
- Advanced Excel
- Analytical capacity and attention to detail
- Results orientation
- Communication ability
- Experience in international reports
- Nodum ERP management or similar
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
*This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described by the provisions of Law Number 19.691.