Do you want to be part of the video game industry?
Join our talented and passionate team in the challenging adventure of creating incredible experiences for players!
- Background in programming or pursuing a related degree (e.g. computer engineering, systems analyst, etc.)
- Passion for video games.
- Results-driven, We focus on achieving objectives efficiently.
- Have a keen eye for details.
- Teamwork. The ability to have synergy among different areas.
- Creative Problem-solver and proactive.
- Ability to learn new skills and technology.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Experience in video game development.
- If you have a portfolio, please share it with us.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Lua, Python, etc.)
- Continuous training.
- Medical insurance.
- Performance bonus.
- Access to industry events.
- Fun and challenging environment.
- Great team and work atmosphere.
Come and join us!
* This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described by the provisions of Law Number 19.691.