We are hiring an experienced Game Programmer.
As a Game Programmer, you will play a crucial role in developing high-quality, engaging video games that captivate players around the world. Your expertise in programming will be essential in designing and implementing game mechanics, user interfaces, and other game features. Additionally, you will be collaborating with developers, artists, and designers, to ensure that the game meets both technical and creative requirements.
- 3+ years of experience as a mobile/Unity game programmer.
- Proven experience in real-time multiplayer games.
- Passion for learning new skills and technology.
- Passion for games.
- Able to collaborate with others in the team.
- Proactive, you will play a full and active role within the team.
- Experience in Photon Fusion and server knowledge.
- Experience in Playfab multiplayer servers or similar.
- University degree in computer science
- Advanced english skills.
- Leadership and negotiating skills.
- Own the multiplayer server-side development responsibility.
- Prototype, architect and build networked gameplay loops and systems on client and server.
- Optimize server-client communication for mobile games.
- Be able to author unity server builds.
Who we are:
- Passionate about video games.
- Team Players.
- We love after-office meetups.
- Continuous training.
- Health Insurance.
- Performance bonuses.
- Access to industry events.
- Fun and challenges.
Come and join us!
* This job posting includes the candidates registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the conditions and suitability for the position described by the provisions of Law Number 19.691.