The Game Project Manager will be the leader of the project having to successfully deliver a game,
making sure that the project develops within the defined scope of time, manner, cost and quality.
- Define material, human and technical resources necessary for the project, ensuring compliance with the quality and vision of the game.
- Have, at all times, an overview of the whole game process, considering the input of each of the project's participants.
- Lead daily activities of the project´s team, controlling results, terms and quality.
- Manage the recruitment of outsourced staff, as well as conducting follow-up of their performance.
- Monitor all aspects of the development and delivery of the game, including ongoing maintenance issues and testing even after the game was released, also comprising updates and expansions.
- At least 3 years of verifiable experience as Project Manager.
- Studies in Programming or Development.
- Advanced English skills.
- Leadership and negotiating skills.
- Gaming and videogames making enthusiast.
- Solid knowledge in several videogames and platform genres.
Preferred set of skills
- Experience in the Videogame industry.
- Studies related to Project Management or Agile Methodologies.
- Experience or knowledge of digital art, programming and/or game design.
- Deep knowledge of Ironhide games, including characters and stories.
Reports to: Board of Directors
Leads: Game Dev, Game Designers, Artists
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay